The website www.goldmoral.com is owned by Goldmoral Company and is referred to as “Goldmoral”, “we” or “us”. If you place an order through this website and this order is confirmed by us, a sales contract will be executed between you and us, which will be governed by the following Goldmoral Terms and Conditions and specifically by the Purchase Terms stated below.
2. PURCHASE TERMS
Please read these Purchase Terms carefully before ordering our products online from the Goldmoral Website. Please note that these Purchase Terms include the terms contained in those pages to which a link is provided within these Purchase Terms.
2.1 When Do The Purchase Terms Apply?
The Purchase Terms apply to all offers and contracts related to the sale and delivery of products by Goldmoral. It is only possible to deviate from these Purchase Terms if agreed in written form by Goldmoral.
2.2 Requirements To Conclude A Contract With Goldmoral
You have to be 16 years of age or older to buy our products via the Website. You can only order on the Website if you are a consumer, not a reseller. You guarantee that the information you provide to Goldmoral in the request or order is accurate and complete.
2.3 How Is A Contract Concluded With You?
- If products are shown on the Website but are not available;
- If we are unable to obtain authorization of your payment;
- If shipping restrictions may apply to a product;
- If products shown on the Website contain a manifest error such as being incorrectly priced.
2.4 Retention Of Title
All products will remain the property of Goldmoral until you have paid all amounts owing to us in full under any agreement, including the payment of costs, earlier or later deliveries or partial deliveries. You may not sell, dispose of or encumber any product before full title thereof has passed to you.
2.5 Quality And Maintenance Of Products
Minor differences in color and other variations in products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. Goldmoral is not liable for these variations and deviations. Goldmoral is not liable for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of products, including handling contrary to the instructions.
2.6 Order Cancellation
Because we start to work on your order as soon as it is submitted, it is not possible to cancel your order.
2.7 Price And Fee
2.8 Methods Of Payment
- Please check the Website for information on available payment methods. Goldmoral reserves the right to conduct an individual credit check for each order in accordance with the Goldmoral Privacy Statement. Depending on the results of this check, Goldmoral reserves the right to refuse certain methods of payment.
- The items will be paid by Visa, MasterCard, iDEAL, Maestro or Bank Transfer. Goldmoral nonetheless retains the right to exclude at any time certain methods of payment, based on the results of a credit rating check.
- Goldmoral requires advance payment of the Products, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Goldmoral.
- You confirm that the credit/ debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/ debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Goldmoral, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Goldmoral will deliver to the address indicated by you. Goldmoral can only deliver to a home or office. Deliveries will be done on business days, not being a public holiday in your country or in the area in which our products are located. Note that public holidays may vary per country and per year. Note that Delivery periods are indicative and are therefore not regarded as strict deadlines. The mere fact that a delivery period is exceeded does not entitle you to compensation. Goldmoral is entitled, insofar as reasonably possible, to make split deliveries so that you receive your Products as soon as possible. There are no additional costs associated with such split deliveries. However, in the event that you request that Goldmoral delivers in parts, Goldmoral may charge you for extra delivery costs. Each split order shall constitute a separate sales contract. If Goldmoral is late delivering a part or one split order is faulty, that will not entitle you to cancel any other split order.
2.10 Right Of Withdrawal
- Client can return all Products to Goldmoral without stating reasons within 14 days from receipt of the Products. To administer your right to cancel your order, you have to inform us written notice within 14 days of receipt, by sending us an explicit declaration stating that you are repealing your agreement of purchase by sending us an email to [email protected]. The agreement is thereby terminated.
- Please note: The costs of the return consignment are on the account of the Client, where shipping costs (for the initial order as well as for any returns) will be on the account of Goldmoral. Client will receive a credit invoice for the Products returned including the shipping cost.
- Client is only allowed to unwrap or use the product to such an extent as is necessary to evaluate whether she wishes to keep the product. Client has to handle the Products and packaging materials carefully during this time. The Products must be returned within 14 days in their original packaging and with their original labels.
- If a decrease in value occurs due to damage to the Products, Goldmoral retains the right to demand a reasonable payment from the Client.
- If the Products are returned in time, unused and undamaged, Goldmoral will return the payments to the Client as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days from receipt of the Products. The payment method which was used to make the transaction will also be used for the reimbursement. You will not be charged any fees for the reimbursement. If Goldmoral does not receive the cancelled order back, Goldmoral may arrange to have it collected from Client at client’s cost.
- Goldmoral does not accept any liability for any damage to, theft or loss of the product or the packaging which arises during the return.
2.11 Return And Exchange Policy
To return a product please follow the instructions as set out in our Return & Exchange Guide.
2.12 Damaged Or Defective Products
- Obtained from a source other than our Website
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Please read these Terms and Conditions for website use (“Use of the Website Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the Website and any Goldmoral content on social media websites. These Use of the Website Terms and Conditions apply to all visits and uses of the Website, as well as to the Content (as defined below), information, recommendations, products and services provided to you on or through the Website. By accessing and using the Website, you grant your consent to these Use of the Website Terms and Conditions in their entirety in addition to any other law or regulation that applies to the Website and the Internet. If you do not agree to these Use of the Website Terms and Conditions, please leave the Website immediately.
3.1 Content On The Website
All of the content featured or displayed on the Website, including, but not limited to, logos, icons, trademarks, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software (“Content”), is owned by Goldmoral, its licensors or its content providers. All elements of the Website including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, can be protected by copyright, moral rights, database rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as explicitly permitted under this or another agreement with Goldmoral, no portion or element of the Website or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means. The Website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Goldmoral or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. All such rights are reserved.
3.2 Copyright And Trademarks
3.3 Disclaimer Of Warranties
The Website and the Content are free of charge and provided ‘as is’ and without any warranties of any kind. The information on the Website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Goldmoral does not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained in the Website are accurate, complete or current, or that the Website or the server that makes the Website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components. Further, Goldmoral will not provide for specific IT infrastructure or connectivity. Thus Goldmoral cannot represent or warrant the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Goldmoral does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the Content on the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
3.4 Limitation Of Liability
Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither Goldmoral or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Content on the Website, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website, or the performance of the products or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Use of Website Terms and Conditions, even if Goldmoral has been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
3.5 Links To Third Parties
3.6 Misuse Of The Website
You are prohibited from using the Website to post or transmit any User Generated Content (as defined below) which infringes or may infringe third party intellectual property rights or which is threatening, false, misleading, inflammatory, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, pornographic, abusive, discriminating, illegal or which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to civil liability or violate any law. Goldmoral may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion, and which shall include situations where Goldmoral believes that your use of the Website is in breach of any of these Use of Website Terms and Conditions and/or applicable laws. You are also prohibited from using the Website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
3.7 User Generated Content
- If the Client has a complaint, Goldmoral will contact the Client within 14 working days from the receipt of the complaint.
- Goldmoral apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused, but we cannot always offer the exact described product at the specified price, if errors and / or omissions are present. In the event of human error or malfunction in the technology, the prices on the site do not commit us to sale. Our systems do accept credit card details at point of order however the card is only charged at point of sale.
- While, every care is taken to ensure that all information on this website is correct, there may still be errors on this website. If you find an error or omission please let us know and we will correct it as soon as possible after verification.
- Goldmoral may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. The Client acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.