Did you know that the average height at which men stop growing is 18 years? Besides, the average height of a fully grown man is less than six inches. However, what you do when growing up can easily prevent the body from reaching the optimal height. Therefore, it is time to ask and get answers to the hard questions.
- What can stunt growth?
- Is it possible to facilitate growth after puberty?
- What are the best methods to grow faster for adults?
If you are past 18 years (puberty) it might be too late to talk about natural growth because human growth hormones generation has already slowed or stopped completely. This post seeks to answer the above questions and demonstrate why dress shoes for short men are the answer for those who lack height.
Habits that limit your growth in height
Many people of adult age today could have hit a few inches higher if their growth was ideal. This means growth without limits. However, one of several bad habits might have stood on their way of getting tall. Here are some of these habits that you should know, and ensure to avoid or encourage your children to avoid.
- Smoking: Smoking is one of the bad habits that have largely been associated with lung-related problems such as tuberculosis. However, it has also been demonstrated to affect growth. Teenagers who smoke end up being shorter compared to their peers who do not smoke. Smoking slows the release of human growth hormone resulting in delayed growth and associated complications.
- Living an inactive lifestyle: Human body is made up of a complex system that relies on a feedback system to facilitate growth and strong immunity. If you live a sedentary lifestyle, the muscles and bones are likely to become weak and find it difficult to carry your weight.
If you are inactive, the muscles and bones will also not promote the release of HGH that encourages growth. Therefore, it is important to engage in the right exercises including strength building activities such as pushups and aerobics like jumping rope.
- Practicing the wrong posture: If you practice the wrong posture, you are likely to lose a few inches and look shorter. Naturally, the back curves in three places. Therefore, if you slouch or slump, curves on the back could shift to accommodate the new posture.
To address the problem, you should practice the right ergonomics. For example, the office chair should support the back to ensure it takes an upright position. You should also avoid bending the back when lifting weights.
- Not eating a balanced diet:In addition to genetics, the food you eat also plays an important role in determining how tall you grow. Therefore, failing to eat a balanced diet that supplies all the nutrients can hamper growth because the body does not have ample ingredients for building more bones and ligament cells.
To address the problem, it is advisable to ensure you take the right diet that includes a lot of proteins and calcium content. These are foods such as yogurt, meat, milk, and eggs. However, you should avoid taking refined and high calories foods such as pasta and cookies.
How tall should you expect to grow?
The level of height that you can hit is largely dependent on genetics. This implies that if your parents are short, the chances are that you will also be short. But you can also estimate how tall you can grow by looking at the average height of people from your region. Have a look:
|Netherlands||5 feet 11.25 inches (180.8 Centimeters)|
|USA||5 feet 10 inches (177 centimeters)|
|Australia||5 feet 9 inches (175.6 centimeters)|
|Brazil||5 feet 9 inches (175.7 centimeters)|
|Germany||5 feet 10 inches (178 centimeters)|
|Canada||5 feet 8.75 inches (174.6 centimeters)|
|Japan||5 feet 5 inches (165 centimeters)|
|India||5 feet 5 inches (165 centimeters)|
|Mexico||5 feet 5.75 inches (167 centimeters)|
Note: The data presented in the chart reflects the average height for men aged above 18 years.
It is even possible to calculate how tall you will grow by getting the average height of your mom and dad. However, you should expect some deviations from the above chart based on growth factors such as diet and health.
Getting the height equation puzzle right
To grow tall naturally, you need to avoid the above habits especially during the optimal growth phase (between birth and puberty). However, what do you do after puberty? Now that you are over 20 years and still short, you need to get a reliable solution. This is why you need men’s dress shoes with a lift.
It is interesting to note that even though most of the factors that affect growth are out of your control, the society still expects every man to be tall. That is right. If you lack in height, the chances are that you will be looked down upon and opportunities will be handed to others who are taller even if they are less qualified.
Though these prejudices are common, it is hard to notice because they are not part of the main requirements for interviews or even promotions. Your opportunity to beat these prejudices is not fighting back, but getting the elevation that makes you perfect and better than others. Here is a closer look at how shoes to make men taller can help you race to success.
- Mens elevator dress shoes provide instant elevation
The construction of height increasing shoes ensures that you can enjoy instant elevation. This is impressive. Whether you want one inch or two inches elevation, the height elevator shoes allow you to get it instantly.
- The height increasing shoes provide hope to people naturally born short
About 80% of human growth is controlled by genetics. But the dress shoes for men height increase help to reverse the trend by putting the control in your hands. For example, if you are 5 feet 9 inches, it is possible to appear 6 feet 2 inches by selecting elevator shoes that add three inches. Do you want to look taller? The control is in your hands.
- Mens height shoes help to amplify the user’s confidence at all levels
The moment you get the right height increasing shoes, the personal confidence is boosted with a great margin. The notion that you are taller and perfect makes it possible to conquer new heights in your career and even in social realms.
- The shoes provide a new lifeline to adopt a new fashion style
Mens elevator dress shoes help people to have a new perspective in life. Think of it this way. You were short but now you look taller. This implies that you can start rocking in new tall man’s style that commands greater ‘respect and value’ from the society.
How to buy mens high heel shoes
Now that you appreciate the high value that elevator shoes can bring, you need to appreciate how to purchase the right pair. Here are the main tips to helps you select the best shoes that add height.
- Start by understanding what is elevator shoe and ensure that all the parts are carefully inspected before completing the payment.
- Read regular elevator shoes reviews that compare different shoe models and prices.
- To establish where to buy elevator shoes, compare top brands that have demonstrated a commitment to quality. One good option that will never disappoint is Chamaripa shoes.
- Make sure to go for quality and comfort. No matter the type of footwear you select, it is always crucial to focus on getting the highest possible quality for assurance of monetary value.
- Buy elevator shoes based on the targeted use. For example, if you want height increasing shoes for all day work, top elevator dress shoes will be a great option. However, it is also possible to get shoes such as elevator boots that can fit both formal and informal elegance.